- 23 December 2020
publish bb/filesystem-overwrites the module in charge of mapping existing directories in Magento to Remote file systems
break the dependency between bb/filesystem-catalog, bb/filesystem-cms and bb/filesystem-downloadable modules in order to allow independent installation and usage.
- most probably the media directory will be separated by the type of the module using it
- multiple frontend URLs based on media storage of subdirectory
- avoid forcing usage of just one media storage for Catalog and Cms components
- 15 January 2021
- compatibility for Linode Object storage and Digital Ocean Block Storage
- 1 February 2021
- Publish new filesystem driver for Azure Blob Storage
- 1 March 2021
- Publish new filesystem driver for Google Storage Service
- 1 July 2021
integrate all refactoring and fixes into the Magento Community project.
- Here we are talking of places where the filesystem component is not properly used in Magento Core: bb/filesystem-catalog, bb/filesystem-cms and bb/filesystem-downloadable
- This project is under active development phase, and there are plans for a bunch of new features or Magento 2 Community platform refactoring. You can check there plans on Project Roadmap.
- Feel free to create new issues for feature requests, new ideas, and improvements or bugs related to these extensions: On GitHub
- future work
- All items marked with this tag are not part of a planned release